The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
Note regarding the responsible office
The responsible party for data processing on this website is:
Jürgen Klose Industrietechnik GmbH
Bernauer Street 19
Phone: +49 (0)421-241 41 0
The responsible party is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses or similar).
Company data protection representative
Mr. Johannes Kolb, attorney at law, Rosenboom Menges Klindwort Rechtsanwälte in Partnerschaft mbH, Slevogtstraße 48, 28209 Bremen, Germany,
firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 (0) 421 33392268, Fax: +49 (0) 421 33392250.
Objection to advertising e-mails
We hereby object to the use of contact data published within the scope of the legal notice obligation to send advertising and information material that has not been expressly requested. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
Data subject rights
You have the right,
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR in conjunction with § 34 FDPA to request information about your data processed by us;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR to demand the correction of incorrect data or the completion of your data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR in conjunction with § 35 FDPA to request the deletion of your data stored by us;
in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your data;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- object to the processing of your data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR in conjunction with Section 19 FDPA.
If your data is processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR, you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If the processing of your data is based on consent, you may revoke your consent at any time. Your right of revocation also applies if you gave your consent before the GDPR came into force, i.e. before May 25, 2018. Please note that the revocation of your consent is only effective for the future. Processing operations prior to the revocation are not affected by this. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, you can send the revocation or objection to us in writing or by e-mail.